If there are two things I am addicted to it is coffee and books, so I thought it would be perfect for this week. Also all credits go to the original creator, I found this on Youtube and I couldn’t find the original, So here is my answers;
1. Black – What is a series that is hard to get into but has hardcore fans
Hmmmm for this one I would say The Red Queen Series, I struggled to get into it and I am still uncertain about reading the final book when it comes out. Because I found the King’s Cage a bit meh but I do know that there are some hardcore fans out there.
2. Peppermint Mocha – Name a book that gets more popular during the Holiday Seasons
Harry Potter; probably because the new illustrated editions come out around that time and they are beautiful copies
3. Hot Chocolate – What’s your favorite children’s book?
My favorite children’s book that I read growing up would have to be the Disney Picture books, We have so many of them stored away I used to love reading them when I was younger.
4. Double Shot Espresso – Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish
Throne of Glass series! Absolutely kept me on the edge of my seat I love the series so so much!! Was I supposed to pick one or can I just pick the whole series
5. Starbucks – Name a book that you see everywhere
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare; Seriously that book is in stock nearly everywhere in my hometown even the new edition as well
6. That Hipster Coffee Shop- Give an Indie author’s book a shoutout
Soulprint by Megan Miranda. I don’t think she is an indie author but this book I have heard so many good things about it and I can’t wait to read it.
7. Oops I accidentally got decaf – Name a book you were expecting a little bit more from.
The Witch’s Kiss by Katherine and Elizabeth Corr. It was an alright book, but it was very repetitive and just a little dull. Which was unfortunate
8. The Perfect Blend – Name a book series that was bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying
Harry Potter Series; I am a hardcore Potter head. I love this series so so much and no matter how many times I read it I get all the feels for it over and over again,
And that’s it hope you enjoyed reading my answers, I tag anyone who wants to give this a go it was a tough one to think of.
Have A good week!!